Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How to Talk to the Other Side

Tom Gilson at Thinking Christian has a post about how to talk to Evolutionist (which has wider application) that I really appreciated. Here is one of his thoughts:
I am not saying you can’t have an opinion where you haven’t done your homework. I’m also not saying that what you know about God from other sources–revelation, apologetics, faith in general–has to be put on hold on account of this one topic. I am saying that we all ought to admit what we don’t know, especially when the topic is as complex as this one.
I encourage you to read the rest of what Tom wrote: How Not to Support "Expelled;" How Not to Attack Evolution

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...