Monday, June 30, 2008

I am on Vacation

...but there will be posts.

Today I am heading off on family vacation. My parents, brother, and I (along with my girlfriend, whom I haven't seen since April) are going to my sister's for the week. We should have lots of fun.

Even though I will be gone I will still post something everyday. I thought that was important since I am coming off a 3-week blog fast. I don't want to lose what few readers I have.

I won't be posting anything from Introduction to the Restoration Ideal this week, we will save that for when I get back. Mainly because I hope to generate some discussion with that and I would like to be around to comment.

Thanks for reading. Have a good week.

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...