Monday, June 02, 2008

Taking A Break

To my few and loyal readers. I wanted to let you know that I am going to be taking a 3 week break from blogging. The main reason is because I have a lot of writing projects happening right now. On top of writing a sermon every week I have a three articles I am working on in and effort to get published plus I have daily morning devotions to write for two weeks of church camp, so I would like to focus on these things and not be distracted by Paul's Ponderings.

A secondary reason is that I would like focus some of my attention on this blog to the Restoration Movement. This has been on my mind for a while, but I couldn't figure out the best way to do it. What I have decided to do is to blog through the book Introduction to the Restoration Ideal by Marshall Leggett. I figure an introduction is a good place to start. During this time I will begin to familiarize with the book so I can blog about effectively.

Now you know why there won't be any up dates for a while. You can continue to visit and browse through the archives, maybe even leave a comment (I do like comments) telling me what you liked or didn't like. Even if you don't come to visit during my absence please come back and check out things when I return on Monday June 23.

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...