Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I am Sorry

To the faithful few who read this blog I am sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately. I don't feel like posting. It is hard to put thoughts together. I absolutely hate feeling this way. It isn't just about the broken heart, but it is about trusting God do what is best for me. I keep thinking if I understood His purpose that this would be easier to take, but perhaps this is just one of those bad things that happens that God will work for good in the end.

All I can do right now is remind myself about how God has worked in the past, because I sure can't see Him working right now. I am so tired of praying right now, so I ask for you prayers, that I find some hope and am reminded that God is in control.

Thanks for understanding and I will do my best to post a new pondering tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kris said...

so sorry paul. a broken heart just stinks. time is what you need, it is the only thing that will lessen the pain. you will be able to look back on this, in your future life, and know why things turned out this way. now it is hard to pray, i suggest you just pray the Psalms'. this may get you through this prayer valley.

kw

my aunt and i will pray for you tonight. i am visiting her. she is an alumnus of ozark also.

Paul said...

Kris,
Thanks for your comment and your prayers. It is always good to know that there are people out there praying.

Stan said...

Just to let you know, Paul, there are people out here praying that don't always tell you so. ;)

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...