Thursday, August 07, 2008

An Update and Link

I am at church camp again.  I am currently helping with leadership camp.  This is a brand new camp for us and we have 7 campers (we actually have more staff than campers), but it has been good.  One of the things we have been doing is reading Do Hard Things by Alex and Brent Harris.  It has been pretty decent, though I think they should have focused on "do the right things."

Tomorrow and Saturday I will be helping with teen retreat.  We have had some issues come up, one being we lost our worship leader for the weekend.  For things to come together it will take a miracle.

I haven't had time to right a pondering, but I thought I would link to an old one since I know I have a few new readers.  I will be back soon.

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...