Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am alive

This past week I spent time in a house owned by my aunt and uncle in the Little Sioux River Valley near Sutherland, IA. I was able to create a preaching plan for 2009 as well as do some personal goal setting. It was a great week and I was glad I had the opportunity to do it, as well as an aunt and uncle who allowed me to use their Iowa house to get away from regular life.

With all that being said, I didn't have the distraction of an internet connection so I didn't have a chance to post this past week, but now I am back and you can expect some brand new ponderings this week.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I like the picture.

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...