Monday, December 22, 2008

I will be gone

I wanted to let you know that I decided not to write here for the rest of the year. There are a few different reasons for this: 1. I am feeling overwhelmed trying to keep up with all the writing that I need to get done, 2. I will be busy with family and will be short on time, 3. I am not sure what the purpose of this blog is anymore, so I need to take some time and figure that out. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful start to 2009. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just found your blog..and was really enjoying it ...and feeling uplifted and encouraged by each post..

While I pray that you do whatever the Lord leads you to do ...as His will is perfect and best...I can't help but hope that His will is that you will be blogging again very soon...with the same sensitivity, honesty, beauty and truth that I've found in all your writings thus far..

God bless you

Tamara

Paul said...

Tamara, Thanks for the kind words, and I hope that you will continue to read, since I plan to continue to write.

Anonymous said...

Paul,
I do hope you will continue this blog. You are so gifted w/your words, insight and knowledge of God's word. Please continue. "We" need you!
Charlotte :)

Paul said...

Thanks Charlotte for your kind words. I will continue to write, though the posts might become a little shorter. Thank you for continue to read.

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...