Monday, February 01, 2010

Could You Pray

I am not going to be able to post anything of substance today because I have been dealing with a difficult situation in my life which has consumed most of my evening. I would like to ask you to pray for me because this evening I really felt betrayed and let down by God. The good news is that as I was talking to my brother, it is so great to be in a family of fellow believers, I was able to gain some clarity on what was going on and realize that my feeling of betrayal was based on some faulty assumptions that I had about God. Could you please pray that God would grant me clarity on what my responsibility is in helping someone I love. Thank you.

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...