Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Choose Life

Deuteronomy 30:19

Giver of Life, I come before You today and thank You for the blessing of life. My existence I owe to You, and so I thank You for choosing life for me.

Lord, You have also given me the responsibility of caring for this life. That is why I plead to You for wisdom and a discerning heart so I am able to make the choice that preserves my life and keeps me connected to my source of life: Christ Jesus.

I want to choose life Father, but I need Your wisdom, guidance, and strength to do it. Put me on the path of life and guide my steps. I declare today that I choose life! I will follow Jesus!

It is in the name of Christ Jesus I pray, amen.

1 comment:

KarBar said...

Paul, as Matthew 18:19 states:

Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

What prayers can I sent up for you this day?

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...