Saturday, June 05, 2010

A Cry For Help

Psalm 20

Father God hear my cry for help. Fear and depression threaten to over take me and consume my life. Provide me with courage as I face life's challenges and guide my steps as I walk through life's trials. Set my focus on Christ Jesus, not only as my example, but more importantly as my hope.

Teach me not to boast about my accomplishments or my strength, but teach me to boast about Jesus and His death and resurrection. Make me sensitive to the work of the Spirit in my life as I seek to overcome the work of the flesh in my life.

Thank You Father for not giving up on me. Fill my with a knowledge of Your will and with spiritual wisdom and understanding so I am able to live a life worthy of Christ Jesus, my Lord and Savior. In His name I pray, amen.

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...