Friday, June 25, 2010

Just a Few More Days

This last week I have been busy (and having a good time) with family.  Last weekend we celebrated my Grandma Steele's 90th birthday and we made a big weekend of it with many of my extended family in town.  This week has been mostly spent at my parents' house with my brother and sister and their families.  Now we are getting ready to head to Burlington, Kansas for a family reunion with my mom's side of the family.  More than likely I won't have a chance to post anything until Tuesday of next week, so I hope that you have great weekend and make sure that you stop back next week for more ponderings.

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...