Thursday, August 12, 2010

A True Worshipper

Psalm 15

Holy and Loving God,

Open my eyes to Your wonders, to You love, and to Your grace. Help me to realize how wonderful and perfect You really are, and that all my attempts to worship You fall short of giving You the glory that You truly deserve.

I come to You to plead for mercy and for forgiveness. Guide me in the paths of righteousness and teach me what it means to truly trust You. Mold me into a true worshipper, so that You will be pleased, not only with the praise of my lips, but also with the song of my life.

God, look on the desires of my heart and the direction of my life and accept my sacrifice of praise. I want to be a true worshipper of You.

In Christ Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...