Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Worship the Lord

Psalm 9:1-2
Great Provider and Father,

Open my eyes to the blessings You have generously given me. I have fallen into the trap of the world and I have ceased to see You as the Giver of Life, and I have looked to myself to provide for my needs.

Move my heart to thanksgiving as I begin to see Your providing hand at work in my life. I thank You for the food I enjoy, the clothes that I wear, the relationships that enrich my life, the work that uses my creativity, and the ministry that allows me to be a conduit of Your love.

I worship You because You are the Creator, giving the universe beauty and meaning. I worship You because You are the Savior, giving me hope and freedom. I worship You because You are the Provider, giving me all that I need for life and righteousness. I worship You.

In the name of the Son, Christ Jesus, I pray, amen.

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...