Monday, November 08, 2010

Who am I?

Psalm 8:3-4

Creator God,

Open my eyes to the wonder of You creation. I take so much for granted rather than taking the time to stop and thank You for the blessings of life.

When I pause and consider the universe I am overwhelmed, for I am just a speck of dust compared to the beauty and vastness of the universe. May this understanding reside in my heart as I realize that I am so unworthy of Your attention and love.

Yet Father I ask that You will help me to understand that You have created me for a reason, and that in spite of my smallness You have placed a wonderful glory in my heart. Guide me in living out this glory so that in the end You will be glorified.

It is in Christ Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...