Monday, December 13, 2010

Daily Thought: Being Fully Alive

“When the Spirit of God envelops your soul, your spirit comes alive, and everything changes for you.  You are no longer the same.  And to those who cannot see the invisible, to those who refuse to believe it exists, the path you choose, the life you live, may lead them to conclude that you are not simply different but insane.  People who are fully alive look out of their minds to those who simply exist.” ~ Erwin McManus, The Barbarian Way, p. 69

1 comment:

John Wilson said...

Hey Paul, my name is John. I read a lot of blogs on religion and prayer and I've i feel like I've ended up here once before. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this prayer exchange website PrayerMarket.com I thought it was an interesting idea and would be curious to hear what you (or other christians) think about it

I'll check back here in the next day or two, thanks & God bless
John W.

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...