Thursday, September 27, 2012

I am back!

I have been in the mountains of Colorado, near Buena Vista, leading a retreat.  During the day we did different day hikes (the picture is from the hike to Kroenke Lake), and in the evenings we listened to John Eldredge's teaching The Utter Relief of Holiness. It was a great time and I am glad that God gave me the opportunity to do it.

Right now I am busy getting back into the swing of life and putting the finishing touches on the new Paul's Ponderings. So things will continue to be quiet around here, but I hope you will join me at the new blog on October 1.  I am looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...