Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Paul's Ponderings is Moving!

I am moving Paul's Ponderings to www.paulsponderings.com.  It is not quite ready to go yet, I am still in the process of getting the new blog constructed, but it does mean that I don't have time for new posts here.  The new blog is set to launch on October 1 and it is going to focus on the categories of relationships, masculinity, spiritual formation, and holiness.  I hope that you will decide to join me at Paul's Ponderings on October 1, in the meantime you can dig around in the archives here.

1 comment:

Drae said...

Looking forward to it. I follow daily so I am excited for you and your family. May God continue to bless your ministry and your family

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...