Friday, April 19, 2013

Living the Best Life

Life rarely lives up to our expectations. I suspect even if we were able to live the life of our dreams it would still leave us unsatisfied. The reason is true life is only found in Jesus.

Each one of us has an image of what life should be like. Some might picture the best life to be a mansion on a hill and millions of dollars in the bank. Others might define life as a two-story house with a white picket fence and a loving family. Still others might think the ideal life is the party scene with lots of friends.No matter what our image of life might be, we have all had those moments when we have thought, “Now this is the life!”

Outside those momentary glimpses of the life we desire, how many of us are living the life of our dreams?

I can say that I am content with my life, but there are still areas that I long to change. I still have dreams I want to accomplish, places I want to visit, and events I want to experience. On top of that reality I continue to desire to grow in my relationship with God and become the person He created me to be.

Finish reading Living the Best Life » Paul's Ponderings

 

No comments:

Our Identity

{Philippians 1:1-2; NLT}   This letter is from Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus. I am writing to all of God's holy people i...